Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine's Day Wish....


I was giving massage to my sweet boyfriend and asked where he would take me if we have budget for Valentine's Day...

Guess what he said...

KOREAN food!

Hey, I love Korean food. But for Valentine's Day...!!!???

No...baby...no...no Korean food please.

All what I want for Valentine's Day is...yoooou~! (Please read this sentence as if I am Mariah Carey singing her Christmas song)

Not sure about that! I ALWAYS have you, so you have to make the difference on that day!

But...we have kids.

We have tight budget.

And...I have NO idea what I want.

But there is something I REALLY want now...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ A JOB!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pretty please with sugar on top. ;)

A job will be the sweetest gift for this Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment