Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This is it!

 


I haven't watched this movie yet! I went to Duane Reade to rent it but it was out of stock. :(



THIS IS IT!

I took wisdom tooth out yesterday and to avoid any pain, I chose general anesthesia. Because of many medications I have to take for next few days, the doc advised me not to nurse my baby next 3 days!

So, this is it! It's the end of 17~18months nursing. I decided to QUIT, not to wean off but QUIT, nursing as of yesterday! Play cold turkey like always!

I am in so much pain...men will never understand the pain I am going through now...this is my third time I am going through this pain...with my older son, the beginning with little one, and now....but other twos had solution, let the babies take care of it...but at this time, what am I supposed to do? I have so much milk production going on... 

Anyways, I am going to call my favorite NP/LC at 9am when she turns on her cell phone and get help! 

THIS IS IT, Dai-chan!!! No more OPPAIN (boobies)!!! Lots of hugs and kisses from now on... (but hugging hurts me now)


Update: Baby is doing well. He has asked me if he can have BABA but I told him it's very painful and he is not a baby anymore. He totally understood. He wanted to drink more milk today and he kept taking care of me as I lay down all day long. My baby is growing up!!!And not to forget to mention, my older son has been very helpful. He is becoming a young gentleman! I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. ミクシイで見て、早速覗きにきちゃいました〜。
    すごーーい久しぶり〜!!

    初めて下の子の顔を見たけれど、
    すごい可愛い!エルちゃんに似ている・・!?

    我が子は強烈にアクティブボーイだよ。
    毎日ぎゃーぎゃーママゴリラみたくなってるもの。はは。

    頑張ろうねー育児!

    ReplyDelete
  2. うわ~!かなこちゃ~ん。元気?今どこなのかしら?素敵な旦那さん覚えてるよ~!!!

    大ちゃん超かわいいよ。(親ばか)

    会いたいわ~!

    サンキューFor visiting!

    ReplyDelete