Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here comes MONSTER snowstorm!


I was going to my friend's, this is her blog,  reading at kids book store today but Fox 5 said...

Monster snowstorm is coming.
(and I keep telling people it would be probably HAMSTER size compare to real snow storm in upstate! I spent 2 years in Buffalo, so I know how the real snow storm is)

I usually go outside no matter what the weather is but since I have a small child (I think my baby is not "baby" anymore), I have to be careful, especially this little one catches cold very easily and I need to take older one (and little one) to karate later on today.... So, I am at home in PJ's ( I still don't know why there is apostrophe between j and s. Any explanation?) looking at snow falling and singing Kamehameha song with my toddler.

There is song about Kamehameha (is it Hawaiian?) island in Japan, it goes like this...(this is my poor translation)

Kids in Kamehameha island don't like to go to school.
If there is any wind, they go late.
If there is any rain, they don't go to school at all.

I feel like Kamehameha islander to cancel my plan because of the weather. But I will do my original version...
If there is any snow, they eat and sleep....

Good night, everyone. I just ate left over of shrimp fettuccine and now off to nap with my baby...ups, my little prince, no more baby!

I wonder if I am really from the island, called Japan, where people work so hard. I am too lazy to be one of them!

PS It is Hawaiian! I just found picture of Kamehameha king! And...I just found out it wasn't Kamehameha but Hamehameha....it's an imaginary island. (it would be big issue if it was Kamehameha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment