Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shining like diamond


If I am shining like the sunshine (who said that? ), this lady, on the left side above me,  is shining like diamond.

She is moving to Seattle!!! (and her darling  bought her HUGE 4 BD house with a garage that could fit at least 3 cars and cherry blossom in the backyard)

It's so sad to say Bye, which I had so many last few years because of this bad economy (who can afford to live in NYC?), but this one is a good one!

Good luck, beautiful friend of mine! I will miss you so much but I know you will be so happy there!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sacchan. Thank you for your great comment. You are shining like a sun, I know. Always smiling. We miss you so much but pls come and visit us. Love, KM

    ReplyDelete
  2. うわ~ん、寂しくなるよ。でも、納め時ですな。お幸せにね!!絶対に遊びに行くよ。ジアンニとアメリカ横断(Byアムトラック)をするから、その最終地点にさせてもらうわ。

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful photo. You ARE sunshine!!! :-)

    I love all the photos of your son below as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, babe...! Thank you! But not as much as you do!!!

    ReplyDelete