Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So sweet!


When I was at my son's Japanese class today, the teacher's older son, about 18 years old, was making something in the kitchen....


It was half greentea and half strawberry cake!

FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO jealous!

Even though his cake seemed it would never be baked (it was too watery, he said he added milk in addition to the recipe) but it doesn't matter. The thought of baking for his GF is already sweet enough!!!

I wanted to suggest some helpful cooking tips but he said to me, "Leave me alone!"

SO CUTE!!!

He wants to do his way!

I love his attitude!!!

I wonder when my darling is going to bake a cake for me! He asked me what kind of cake I like the most after I told him about this story.

The only problem is I like dried squid over sweet cakes! I couldn't answer his question! :(

2 comments:

  1. ははは。みちるもちいさいころから「するめ」over「chocolate」person。エルビスさんにはあぶっていただきましょう...。彼女のために作ったケーキより彼女のためにあぶったするめの方が「♥愛♥」ありやでー!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L坊に出来るのは、きっとHOTとか書いてある邪道なするめを買ってくる位だな!乞うご期待!!!

    ReplyDelete