Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Any improvement?

At the beginning of year, Japanese children do this....how do you say? Calligraphy? My older one seemed excited when he found out he could do this at Japanese class today but he had no patient. He is supposed to be very calmed and take time to draw each line/stroke/whatever others are called...but he just wanted to hurry up like always. I was little bit disappointed but my parents have been telling me my handwriting is very bad nowadays, though it was never good, so I don't have any right to judge him!

So, this is from 2009...



















Then this year...





















By the way, Japanese children receive New Year Money... How fun it was to get this little money envelop when I was a child!

This is from 2009...















Then this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment