Friday, November 20, 2009

Photo blog????





OK, so...photo blog! ;)

Big one had hair cut at home. He has hair like mine. Very thick and dark. He wanted crew cut like my BF. OK, we don't need to take him to barber then!!!
WOW! You can tell our bathroom is dirty. We have asked our so-called-super so many times to fix it but he does such a poor job. He just makes more problems when he tried to fix it. :( I can't wait to move to somewhere where I can comfortably take a bath...!

Next...!


This boy....he loves to feed himself. He refuses to be fed. So...this is what's happening at meal time nowadays. I am so glad we have so many clothes for him! I have to change him at least 5 times a day!


The last one for today...!

I had 5 boys in this tiny house today! We baked cookies and made dumpling!




No comments:

Post a Comment