Monday, July 26, 2010

Kajitsu

I can't wait....

Can't wait to go to this restaurant I have been wanting to go...! It's all vegetarian and based on Shoujin style. It reminds me my grandfather's dinner...! I miss you, grandpa!!!

I decided to take myself and my precious BF there for my birthday but unfortunately they are closed on my birthday, so we are going on this Thursday!!!

I am sooooooooooooo excited. Everyday I look at their website and menu...!!!

I am excited to have personal time with my BF also. Baby will be with his god father. (and G is in Japan)


HANA

$70
(Sake Pairing $34)
Chilled Tomato Aspic with Avocado
Fresh Green Peas, Wasabi, Umadashi sauce
滴とまとの氷室
House-Made Hiyamigu Noodles with Sesame Dipping Sauce
Scallions, Cucumber, Myoga
手打ちひやむぎ 冷汁風つゆ
Clear Soup with Simmered Watermelon and Shiso Nama-Fu Twists
Junsai Shoots, Shiso
西瓜葛煮のすまし椀 大葉生麩 じゅん菜
Buckwheat Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms
Mitsuba, Cayenne Pepper
Panko Fried Zucchini Blossoms Stuffed with Corn and Satoimo Yam
Zucchini, Orange Tomato Paste, Pink Pepper
Array of Seasonal Fruit
やまどり茸のそば米リゾット
花ズッキーニもろこし詰めのパン粉揚
季節の果実
Spaghetti Squash Stuffed with Chilled Summer Vegetable Soup Served over Mixed Tempura
Eggplant, Burdock, Shishito Peppers, Okra, Nameko Mushrooms, Carrots, Purple Cauliflower, Baby Corn, Celery
夏野菜の糸瓜射込み姿盛り
賀茂茄子としし唐の天ぷら
Sautéed Asparagus Rice Served with Aonori Sauce
Ginger, Sesame
House-Made Pickles
アスパラガス御飯 生青海苔のソース
自家製漬物
Fresh Peach Mochi
白桃もち
Matcha Tea Served with Candies by Kyoto Kagizen-yoshifusa
抹茶と落雁~京都鍵善良房より~
“Dishes may contain wheat, nuts, and/or sesame; none of them can be replaced or substituted.”


KAZE

$50
(Sake Pairing $21)
Chilled Tomato Aspic with Avocado
Fresh Green Peas, Wasabi
滴とまとの氷室
Clear Soup with Simmered Watermelon and Shiso Nama-Fu Twists
Junsai Shoots, Shiso
西瓜葛煮のすまし椀 大葉生麩 じゅん菜
Spaghetti Squash Stuffed with Chilled Summer Vegetable Soup, Served over Mixed Tempura
Eggplant, Burdock, Shishito Peppers, Okra, Nameko Mushrooms, Carrots, Purple Cauliflower, Baby Corn, Celery
夏野菜の糸瓜射込み姿盛り
賀茂茄子としし唐の天ぷら
Sautéed Asparagus Rice served with Aonori Sauce
Ginger, Sesame
House-Made Pickles
アスパラガス御飯
自家製漬物


Additional Dishes (追加オーダー)
House-made Soba Noodles 手打ち蕎麦 $ 10
Grilled Nama-Fu with Miso 生麩田楽 $ 9
Aburi-age (Fried Bean Curd) 炙りお揚げ $ 6
Extra Pickles お漬物 $ 3.50
Fermented Tofu 豆腐よう $ 7
Grilled Mochi with Nori (2 Pieces) 餅磯辺焼 (2 個) $ 4
Fresh Peach Mochi (Japanese Style Desert) 白桃もち $ 5
Matcha and Candies 抹茶とお干菓子 $ 9
*Pickled Kelp with Sansho ( Take-out Only)
自家製山椒昆布(持ち帰り用) 100g $ 7
A 20 percent gratuity will be added to parties of 6 or more

No comments:

Post a Comment