Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cinema Paradiso

This is my most favorite movie in my life so far. I had really bad elementary school experience and all what I wanted is to get out of the school....at the graduation, one guest speaker, former student, talked about one movie, which he didn't mention the name, and it was very motivating for me and I was very impressed. It was not to give up your own dream.... Few months later, after my fabulous middle school life started, school took all to see this movie. All of sudden, the guest speaker's speech came back to my mind and I knew he was talking about this movie. I was in tears and remembered I suffered so much at that school but I never gave up and now able to enjoy my life. I learned a lot from being at that school and this movie reminds me a lot of sad memory of my elementary school and good life after the school...

My lovely BF one day showed me this movie's CD when I got home from work few days ago. He told me I told him I wanted the soundtrack. I don't remember telling him but he wrote down, he's very forgetful, all the things I want to do....like trip to Italy (hey, don't forget about Greece, Africa, India...), my dream beach house....!!! He's so wonderful! Now I am listening to this CD while I am getting ready to go to hair salon with my friend and he is at gym where baby is also having fun at the day care...and my older one in Japan getting spoiled by my parents. I am so happy and I appreciate everything I face everyday.

Thank you, Elvis. I love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment