Friday, August 28, 2009

I love Shakira


I was writing Email to my friend and telling her how brave I used to be.... I would like to share the story here.... I used to go to hair salon and told the hair stylist "Make me like Shakira or JLo please". What a brave person I was! I used to call myself Japanese Shakira! Hahaha!!!

Yes, I had HAIR like her!!! (Nothing else like her!) I even dye my eye brow and burned my skin. I had color contact lenses. My parents were so upset. Every time I went back to Japan or when my parents came here, I had to change my hair back to black straight hair. My parents are very conservative for some stuff like hair. They even scared my brother's ex-wife that they believe girls who dye their hair is stupid and she was never comfortable with them because of the statement!

So, my hair was dead after dying/coloring my hair and perming/straightening. I cut them very short about 2 years ago, I cried for stupid short hair. Now my hair is growing...but I have no time to take care of them. It's like having jungle on top my head. I put them up with gel every morning. My hair has waves....it's not really true Asian hair. I have LOTS of hair. I need Japanese straightening system or perm to make it really curly. Any advice???

Should I try Shakira style again???? My BF will say NO for sure. :( and so as my parents! What do you think, my kids?

2 comments:

  1. I think your hair is BEAUTIFUL! It's perfect the way it is. :-)

    And by the way, I love Shakira, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,hey, hey, Babe in Babeland...!!! ;) I think that's what my BF will say also but you have NEVER seen my hair down!!! It's jungle up there!!! :( I will do something about it once I pass my test! Wish me luck! It should be coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete