Saturday, August 10, 2013

What a birthday present....

Since 2 days before my 35th birthday, my stomach is killing me....

As a result, found polyps on gallbladder and multiple ulcer on stomach

I really have to be careful what I eat and not to be stressed out but it's not easy task as a mother of 3 children and working mother who has many bills to pay in NYC! 

I eat when I come  back home from work which is of course after midnight. This is already bad eating habit. 

I don't have any hobby to enjoy because 1.I don't have time. 2 I don't have money. I need to find something I could relax with....

I have to make more $ to save, so I could have better piece of mind for better future and rain days. 

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Just to think about how to solve problems is already stressing. 

OK, power of attraction, I shouldn't be thinking those are the problems!!! 

So, what could I call them?

Hints to my life???

Spices to my life???

Suggestions to my life???

Eye openers to my life????

OK....maybe I have too much time to think and I was complaining I don't have time!!! HA! Silly me! 

Hang in there, Lala. I will be just fine like my fiance is telling me behind.....!!! Grrrrrrrrr!! (Yes, I am upset with you for not listening to me!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget I had to wake up so early on my working day on Saturday to listen to you fool! Next time you had better listen to this Queen of the house!)

OK, I feel better. Off to bed. I deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment