Friday, August 23, 2013

Lala


 

My dear friend, very new friend, very sexy friend, very artistic friend, very beautiful friend, very intelligent friend, very loving friend.....what a thoughtful gift I've ever received!!!!  She went to Turkey and found this and she wrote on a card "I thought of you". I didn't get her idea of thinking of me by looking at this first because I was looking from different direction and trying to figure out what kind of language it was then my fiance took it away from me and turned around the frame....and it reads.... Lala.....!!!!

Oh my god!

And I received this gift through our mutual friend in the morning of oath to naturalization day! (today! August 23rd, 2013) Lala was officially added as my middle name. I am so so so so so so so so so so moved!!!! 

Thank you, Lale, this is one beautiful gift!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment