Thursday, August 22, 2013

1000

I did it!!! This is my 1000th blog here!!! YAY!!!

Most of them are of course my princess pictures but I feel accomplished! 

Well, today I wanted to write about family issues regards to "unfairness" and "think before you say or do". I talk about these things with my kids, especially with my oldest one. There is sleep over camp plan coming up this weekend and I offered him to go with my friends since I can't go due to my work and wedding. Even if there was no work nor wedding, we still couldn't go because of my health condition. 

Anyways, he said he didn't wanna go because he already did lots of camping up in Vermont. I didn't push him any further. Then all of sudden he decided he wanted to join yesterday. I didn't think too deeply and I asked my friends if they could arrange plan for him to join. However, my bad feelings grew, grew, and grew....I knew something was really wrong. It's not fair for him to go. That was my conclusion. It's just not fair, son. 

Think of his little brother who has been DREAMING about sleeping in a tent, making smore, and having spooky conversations under dark sky in the forest. He would have been SO happy to go that he would have never refused the idea. Don't take things for granted, son. It's just not fair. 

We stay as family whether you like or not. Years will fly and you will go on  your own soon. Then  you make your own decision with your own consequences. Until then, I have to stay strong. I have to make sure I laid right directions for them to go on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment