Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, X!!!

Here we go, birthday trip to Fire Island!
Before we get to Penn Station, we bought chairs for X because he loves to sit down on people's beach chairs. K-mart people told me there were no more beach chair but LUCKILY we found SPORTS chair!
It's his BD, I got him chocolate pastry. He ate 80% of it! Usually we are very strict with sugar on him because of his teeth problem! He enjoyed train ride!!!

Elvis likes this pic...! Thank you!
Now it's the ferry time! We are going to Ocean beach! Before we took this ferry, we had to take bus to get to the ferry! So much transportation but X loved all the vehicles!

This town is so so so so so so cute! I want summer house like this but...I actually don't want summer house. I want my house at tropical island all the time! No winter for me!!!
By the time we got to this beautiful beach, X was sleeping already.
My wonderful co-worker came to this trip with me! She's so sweet and grateful!
M kinda forced him to wake up...

Look what I got from ocean! There are so many beautiful rocks and shells!
Kids on island sell something like this too! Of course we got some for the memory! Kids on the island are so beautiful. They were so pure and cute!


They are making sand angels...they have 5 years difference but they were able to play together all the time!
My co-worker was so nice to look after kids! X was in love with her that he forgot all about his mother!
Streets are so cute. No cars are running on this island...(I think). It's just so so so so cute! KAWAII~!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Dai-chan, happy birthday to you!!!
He is 2 years old today!!!!
Vanilla ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate!!

I forgot to take pic but at this restaurant, we ordered oyster and shrimp salad (of course with pinacolada, everybody should know by know that we LOVE pina colada!), Elvis' mom was looking at us as if we were crazy because she wouldn't eat any raw seafood and we were looking at her as if she was crazy because she was eating burger! I started to eat meat again with beef now...but still have difficult time with chicken. Don't worry, don't categorize me, I am not vegetarian, I love all kind of food!!!
Bye bye Ocean Beach, we will be back with G next year for sure!
We were able to site down upstairs this time! X moved to my co-worker and stayed with her all the time, so mama and papa spent quality time (?) together...
I love you!!!
We all went to bathroom after we got off ferry which lead us to miss bus to train station...we had to wait there over 1 hour for train!!!
He loved his cousin's toy computer!
This girl..........is................something else! We all love you!



Now...we just had KOMOCHI SHISHAMO (little fish with eggs) and salad with YAMAIMO (mountain potato?), of course with wine....! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa....! We miss G, we kept saying "if G was here..." or "G would like this". We miss you, my big baby!!! We will definitely bring G here, because we know he will have so much fun!

Happy Birthday, X!!! I love you so much. I am sorry you get sick easily all the time. I am sorry you have teeth problem from GERD, antibiotics, iron therapy, and so on... I love your silliness. I love your smile. I love your blocks you build everyday. I love everything about you. Thank you for choosing us to be your parents. We will do everything to make you happy and make you become a gentleman! I love you, Papa loves you, Oni-chan  aka DADA loves you, Santa loves you (when you are eating), your grandparents love you, your god parents love you, your family love you, your friends love you... Please please please be someone who could help others and delegate your time doing something good to others and yourself! I love you! Happy Birthday. Thank you for being you! I love you sooooooooooo much!

2 comments:

  1. だいちゃん、おめでと〜。サチコマミーも2年間ごくろうさま。やっぱり夏生まれの子の誕生日はビーチに限るねっ。みちるの電話番号は「大ちゃんの誕生日昨日?今日?」ってtextしたやつよ。

    ReplyDelete
  2. ええ~!?そのテキストもうDeleteされちゃってるかも。また名前入りで送ってください。ありがとう。

    2年間どころか、10年ですよ~、マミー業。一生卒業出来ないね、これだけは。

    ReplyDelete