Wednesday, October 21, 2009

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, period!!! My last one was November 28th, 2007. I got it again...I was so ready for my menopause. I nursed my baby very hard so I won't get it back....but I think I was paying attention to test too much that hormone got wrong message...haaaa!!! I hate it! I am so going back to gyn and get seasonal pill thing....the one you get period only seasonally.

My sister is trained to have "No napkin period" which means...she trains her body so well that she doesn't need napkin nor tampon...she just...you know...squirts out with other things. How can she do that? You can check the details by going to this website... http://konoka-clinic.jp/contents/info/topics_no_napkin.html I am sorry it's in Japanese but I am sure your computer can translate it for you...!

I need diaper to protect myself!!! And the sad news...I just threw adult diaper away 3 days ago thinking I won't need it for a while and it was taking so much space. :( Stupid me! I dropped off my older one at school in this morning and crying back to school because I knew it was already leaking...(from both tampon and huge napkin) Is there anyone out there know the solution for this???

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea!!!!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    My next baby will be born in 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete