Sunday, May 16, 2010

WILL

Since I started to work, I have less craving for meat, especially chicken. I actually haven't had any meat for few weeks now. I love my seafood and I enjoy them but meat....... I love steak, I love chicken, I love pork, too sad to say but I like horse, I love all kind of meat including those organ meats but now...it reminds me of many things I see at work.

I just want to be a healthy individual, so I can have healthy life.

I am saying here now just in case accident happens to me tomorrow or near future (I make sure I have my wills by the age of 50)...

Do not give me tracheostomy.
Do not give me tube feeding.
If I am vegetable, please let me go.
Please give me maximum drug to release the pain I have.
Do not let me be alive with any other medical devices or medicine or treatment unless you know I will be NORMAL again.

Please donate my body parts to people who need it.
Do not use my body to do research/experiment.

Don't worry, I am Buddhist...even if I die, I would be back and see you somewhere somehow sometime! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment