Monday, May 17, 2010

I pray....


I am not really religious person. When people ask me what's my religion, I say Buddhism but I don't even know so much about it. As you may know, Japan has mixed religions with Shindo and Buddhism. Our culture reflects on those 2 religions very naturally and somehow adopts to both of them.

No matter what you believe, I believe it's the same thing after all....

I pray for everyone's peace and health. I thank to god/Buddha/family/friends/teachers/and so on...every morning. My prayer became stronger since I started to work. I face to people who are at borderline of death/live, I appreciate every little thing I do that I have been taking it for granted such as being able to breath, eat, speak, walk, going to bathroom....

I feel destiny and message from god (or universe or whatever it's called that I feel) I was meant to work at my work and learn and grow there.

I am at slow pace to absorb things I need to remember but I make sure I reach to the point I am at expectant of my work and someday go beyond it.

I thank for everything happening to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment