Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 18th, 2011

D's great grandpa in Puerto Rico expired in this morning....

Last night, we found a fly hanging on the ceiling and didn't make move for long time... D kept talking to him, "Fly! Be careful! You may fall!" He kept worrying about him....

At my work, when we see fly, it means somebody is going to die....someone said that to me before....so I kept thinking if that fly meant something...

When I heard my BF talking to his father early in the morning, I exactly knew his grandpa has passed without asking him what he was talking about over the phone....

I kept looking at good deal to go back to PR... I just finished making photo album to send it to him... I was thinking to write another letter to him... I wanted to call him and let him know he is expecting great grand daughter....

Things I should have done came to my mind and regrets just remained in my mind....

Mr.Julio, I met you only while I was in PR but I have learned great deal of you through our writings. I love you and rest in peace....please look over us and protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment