Friday, April 15, 2016

Will miss family time....

It's been over 6 weeks since I gave birth. 6 weeks means a lot for those who are working.... it's a common week for working mothers to go back to work, well, it's because official maternity leave gurantees 6 weeks. You can go on for a leave with secured job and claim it as Child Care Leave but no pay, no insurance..... What am I gonna do? Well, I went back to work 6 weeks after I gave birth to Leilani, of course I will go back to work this time too. I know I am not as young as I was 4 years ago and now I have more kids to take care of....but mama gotta do what mama gotta do!!! Kids, I know you will miss me, especially cooking, park time after school, hearing YUUYAKEKOYAKE at nights, and so on but I hope someday you understand why I have to go back to work so early. It's an ugly fact but we need $$$!!! Maybe you wonder why I don't have enough saving or I should just move to another country where they have better maternity leave system. There is never enough money and NYC is the place we will stay for a while, can't change that for now.

Papa will be there for you...I know I can count on him. He has been there and he will be there for you guys while I work or let my tired body rest. Papa and I will figure out with mama's work schedule and will try our  best to spend quality time with you, each of you....

I love you guys all and thank you for the fun time YOU provided me. My family is my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment