Friday, May 15, 2015

The way of thinking

Reality: I don't own home
My way: I am free of debts

Reality: I have no time to rest
My way: I'm super healthy

Reality: I don't have $
My way: I don't have to worry about robbery

Reality: I don't have hobby
My way: I have dreams

Reality: I haven't been back home so long 
My way: because everyone is doing well there 

Reality: I haven't bought curtains yet!
My way: is that the only thing missing from my life now!?

Reality: I don't have education
My way: no student loan 

Reality: I'm fat
My way: I'm not starved 

Reality:  I wish I could do more for kids
My way: my kids are not spoiled

Reality: my heels hurt 
My way: my nervous system is working 

Reality: I have such loving family 
My way: I'm one lucky woman!  

No comments:

Post a Comment