Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Angel

 

My mom loves angel. She believes she is an angel. I don't know about that but I know she is SO protected by angels. She is not doing well but angels around her saved her life, probably prolonged her life time. She is about to have surgery soon and my prayers are getting stronger for her. I love her so much but I can't do anything. I am the worst kid among her kids for sure. Leaving her to be selfish in the states. I am sure she has lots of anger towards me but she never showed me. She is nothing like me but strong and loving woman who is always supportive and positive for her children. I have so much to learn from  you yet, so please live strong longer. I need your guidance and strength. I am praying for your successful outcome from the operation. Angels, please help her.

1 comment: